AAC Dinner Plain has approximately 270 members and there are shares available for purchase. Shares cost $5,000.
Our Membership officer, Daryl Greaves, can assist you with enquiries
8 Elm Crescent
Ivanhoe East VIC 3079
If you think you might like to join AAC Dinner Plain, we would love to show you around our beautiful lodge.
Manager: 03 5159 6444 or email (may not be available in summer)
Membership Officer: 0403 055 067 or email
Junior Membership is available to those under 16 years. The annual subscription is much cheaper. The membership can be paid by time payment over several years depending on age of member when joining. Completion of Agreement is required as for adults joining in this way
- Easy access: You can drive to the front door, unload your gear and then park around the corner, adjacent to the lodge.
- Easy drive: Mt Hotham is only 10 minutes away by car or bus on a road which is neither steep nor twisty
- All season resort: Dinner Plain is popular for summer activities in the high country, especially for Christmas/New Year, Easter and long weekends
- Live in Manager/Cook
- Dinner included: In winter 6 meals per week are included in the very reasonable tariff.
- Family friendly: Children's dinner at 6pm, adults at 7pm
- Ensuites in all bedrooms
- Secure ownership: Unlike other Australian ski resorts Dinner Plain village is freehold land. Members are shareholders in the lodge and the land it stands on, avoiding the lease issues that other lodges have to deal with.
- Easy to join: The cost of the share purchase can be broken into installments
- Shares can be sold: Almost the full cost can be recovered with the sale of a share. Unlike many clubs, there is no large non-refundable joining fee. Only a small $250 fee is non-refundable.